LAPIPLASTY® 3D BUNION CORRECTION™
A patented procedure designed to permanently secure the root cause of your bunion
- Fix the root cause of your bunion (unstable joint)
- Walk in a boot within days of surgery
- No casts
- Minimal down time and lost work time1
MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
Before you fix your bunion,
consider the data.
- Traditional osteotomy (2D surgery) has been associated with a high rate of recurrence.
- Lapiplasty® patients can be less likely to have their bunion return.2
- Recent multicenter clinical data demonstrated that 97% of Lapiplasty® patients maintained their 3D Bunion Correction™ at 13 months.2
How the Lapiplasty® Procedure works
The Lapiplasty® Procedure naturally restores your natural anatomy. There’s no need to cut and shift the normal metatarsal bone as with osteotomy (2D surgery). The entire metatarsal bone is simply rotated and shifted back into position, eliminating the unsightly bump. And, the unstable foundation is permanently secured with patented, titanium technology allowing you to get back on your feet quickly1!
Tell me about recovery
2 Santrock R, et al. 2018 AOFAS Annual Meeting, Boston, MA.